Sorion Herbal Cream (10 Grams)
* Disclaimer - These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- THE POWERS OF NATURE COMBINED WITH 21ST CENTURY TECHNOLOGY. In the 5,000 year old tradition of Ayurveda, our key ingredients Coconut Oil, Neem and Turmeric are proven to work great against red, dry, itchy scales and flakes. Mixed with Petroleum Jelly, the strongest moisture barrier for the epidermis, Sorion Natural Moisturizing Cream powerfully restores beautiful complexion.
- 100% STEROID-FREE. NO ANIMAL TESTING. Sorion first must pass through several different GMP-Certified third-party laboratory tests to ensure Quality Control (QC) before its release to the market. Third-party lab test results prove Sorion is 100% steroid-free. We do NOT test on animals. Our manufacturer is GMP-Certified.
- "THE SEAL OF EXCELLENCE" BY DERMATEST. HUNDREDS OF 5-STAR CUSTOMER REVIEWS. Our skin cream was awarded "The Seal of Excellence" by Dermatest, The Research Institute For Reliable Results. Sorion has hundreds of 5-Star reviews online by hundreds of happy customers around the world.
- WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY WITH SORION. Please check the label before use and purchase to confirm you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Sorion Herbal Cream has a unique blend of Coconut Oil and exotic herbs like Neem, Turmeric, Indian Madder and Sweet Indrajao. Our formula is based upon the ancient Indian tradition that spans 5000 years. Sorion supports healthy and beautiful complexion for people with red, dry, itchy, flaky and scaly skin. Restore your skin to its original beauty.
Ingredients: Petroleum Jelly (Petrolatum), Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Fruit Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin Wax, Neem (Azadirachta indica) Leaf and Bark Extracts, Indian Madder (Rubia cordifolia) Root and Stem Extracts, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extracts, Sweet Indrajao (Wrightia tinctoria) Bark Extracts, Perfume, Butylated Hydroxyanisole.
Directions: Please consult your doctor before using Sorion. Please check the label before use to confirm you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Only for external use. Gently apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area up to 3 times per day. If skin is flaky or reddened, apply cream gently without rubbing in. Do not apply onto open wounds or infected, cracked skin. Avoid direct sunlight immediately after use. Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, and mucous membrane.